1) You fall in love with the subject.
2) English is not enough! It's really important that you learn to speak and understand other people no matter where they are from.
3) You can travel to new places around the world.
4) It’s the perfect way to meet new people and discover new cultures.
5) Speaking another language really makes you stand out from the crowd.
6) Learning a foreign language can help you understand your own language and make it easier to learn others.
7) You develop 4 key skills; listening, reading, speaking and writing.
8) You'll have fun learning about a wide range of topics from shopping, to sport, to food and entertainment.
9) Speaking more than one language increases your brain capacity and you have better memory too.
10) It’s an impressive achievement to speak a foreign language and you'll have better options for your future!